Online applications are invited from citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan (post wise respective details ue available at Sl.No. 02 of detailed adver 777/ tisement) for filling up the vacancies of following posts in Sashastra Seema Bal, Government Of India, Ministry Of Home Affairs in the Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs.21700-69100) (as per CPC) md other allowances as admissible in the Force. The posts are temporary but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territoty of India and will be governed under SSB Act & Rules and other Rules as applicable:-
I. Name of the Posts:
1. Constable (Driver) for male only – 574
2. Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 21
3. Constable (Veterinary) – 161
4. Constable (Ayah) Female only – 05
5. Constable (Carpenter) – 03
6. Constable Clumber) – 01
7. Constable (Painter) – 12
8. Constable (Tailor) – 20
9. Constable (Cobbler) – 20
10. Constable (Gardner) – 09
11. Constable (Cook) Male – 232. Constable (Cook) Female – 26
12. Constable (Washerman) Male – 92 Constable (Washerman) Female – 28
13. Constable (Barber) Male – 75 Constable (Barber) Female – 12
14. Constable (Safaiwala) Male – 89 Constable (Safaiwala) Female – 28
15. Constable (Water Carrier) Male – 101 Constable (Water Carrier) Femal – 12
16. Constable (Waiter) Male – 01
II. Essential Educational & Professional Qualification:
1. Constable(Driver) only for male: i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board. ii Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Drivin Licence.
2. Constable (Laboratory Assistant): ii Must i) Matriculation with Science from a recognised Board or Institution. ii) Should have certificate in Laboratory Assistant Course from an Institution recognised Central Government or State Government.
3. Constable (Veterinary): Essential Educational qualification: Tenth or Matriculation Examination pass with Science as main subject from a recognised Board or University. Desirable: One year experience in treatment of different species of animals, in a recognised Veterinary Hospital
4. Constable (Ayah) for Female only: i) Matriculation with science from a recognised Board or Institution. ii) Possessing the first Aid Examination pass certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai. iii) One-year experience in relevant field.
5. Constables (Carpenter, Plumber and Painter): i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board. ii) Two years work experience in respective trade; or iii) One year certificate course from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade; or iv) Two years Diploma from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or similar trade; and v. Must qualify trade tes
6. Constables (Cook, Washerman, Safaiwala, Barber, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardner and Cobbler): a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with. (i) Two years work experience in respective trades; or (ii) One year certificate course from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade or (iii) Two years Diploma from recognised Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade. (b) Must qualify trade test. Multi-skilled candidates will be preference.