On 14/08/2020, THSTI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Associate II.
1. Project : Preclinical, and Pharmacokinetics Evaluations of select AYUSH Herbal Extracts/Formulations for Mitigating SARS-COV2 Associated Pathologies.
2. Post: Project Associate-II One
3. Qualification: Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science or Pharmacology from recognized University with two years’ experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques. Essential Experience: Experience in in-vitro DMPK studies with LC-MS expertise
4. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Experience in in-vitro screening of compounds / herbal extracts.
5. Monthly Emoluments: Rs.35,000/- HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central and Government their Agencies and Institutions. Rs. 28,000/- HRA for others who do not
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC:200. SC/ST/ Women/ PwBD:100
1. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided.
2. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
3. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled.
4. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
6. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected]
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
Selection Procedure :
The applications will bescrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply :
1. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
a. Matriculation Mark sheet
b. Intermediate Mark sheet
c. Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
d. Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
e. Relevant experience certificates
f. Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
2. The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Last date for receiptof online application : 27th August 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from THSTI, please click on the Apply Now button below.