1. The engagement shall be on an honorarium basis and the applicant, if appointed, cannot claim any other benefits such as allowance or pensions, which are paid to regular posted government employees.
2. Engagement of SPOs shall be reviewed periodically, depending on the requirements of local police.
3. Each SPO is liable to be discharged whenever his/her service is no longer required, or in case of unsatisfactory service, indiscipline or any other misconduct without assigning any reason.
4. Each SPO may be asked to serve anywhere in the State of Tripura, and perform duties as assigned by the authority.
5. On initial appointment, each SPO shall be required to undergo a minimum of 2 months of compulsory orientation training in physical fitness, drill and discipline, basic use of firearms, basic knowledge of laws, handling Of wireless sets, etc. Failure to complete the orientation training successfully wilt automatically lead to discharge.
6. The decision on the final engagement rests with Tripura Police, and no representation will be entertained in case of non-selection.
1. Last date of submission of application: 31-08-2020
2. Place of submission of application: Officer-in-Charge of the police station under whom the applicant is an ordinary local resident.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tripura Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.