On 06/08/2020, UIDAI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Assistant Section Officer.
Subject: Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office at Hyderabad.
1. Post Name: Assistant Section Officer
2. No of Post: 03
3. Eligibility/ Qualification Criteria: (i) Officers from the Central Govemment holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 5;OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4; OR With seven years of regular service in the pay Matrix Level 3; OR (ii) Officers from State GovernmenV Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
4. Desirable: (i) Experience of work in Administration/ Legall EstablishmenV Human Resource/ Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting / Vigilancei ProcuremenV Planning and Policy i Project implementation and monitoring/ E-Governance etc. (ii) Basic skills for working in a computerized office environment.
5. Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level – 6
Age: Below 56 years of age as on closing date of applications.
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation:
1. The period of deputation shall initially be of three years, extendable up to five years solely as per the requirements of the Authority
2. The general terms an conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appoin enl of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guide ines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
3. The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 1 7 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
4. Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per Regulation 4 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020
5. Eligible and willing The cadre authorities/Head candidates whose services candidates may apply through proper channel in prescribed format of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing be spared on deputation immediately on their selection
Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed in para 5 and 6 above may be fonvardcd to the Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 15.09.2020. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subscquently
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UIDAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.