ASPIRE-BioNEST is inviting applications from eligible candidates for project based Business Development Officer and Junior Technical Officer positions. The advertised positions are purely temporary and coterminous with project.
1. Post Name: Incubator Promotion Officer/ Business development Officer (BDO)
2. Nature of Job: Key responsibilities of CPO would be to report to the Chief Executive Officer in
a) Promoting the ASPIRE-BioNEST incubation center online and off-line
b) Create the promotional (workshops, conferences, outreach etc.) material enhancing the visibility of the Incubation center
c) Creating and Coordinating making the Brochures, Flyers, information material of the incubation center
d) Coordinating the incubator-incubatee meetings for activities including advisory and project appraisal meetings
e) Conduct events which enhance incubatee-incubator interaction.
f) Scouting for new funding programs/ schemes
g) Travel may be necessary.
3. Essential Qualifications and Experience: The candidate should have a MBA from a recognized University / institution. Preference will be given to those who have demonstrated work experience from an incubation center or agencies with promotional activities. Age limit: Below 30 years as on 01/08/2020.
4. Desirable Expertise: Good knowledge in promotional activities; Good writing and communicative skills in English; Demonstrative knowledge in presentation skills, brochure preparations, advertisement skills; Computer literacy and numeracy.
5. Salary: The position is temporary and carries 40,000/- consolidated per month for a period of one year with a possibility of extension with mutual interest. In case of deserving candidates, higher pay may be