University of Hyderabad, a Central University established in 1974 by an Act of Parliament, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following Group A Non- Teaching position on Deputation basis:
1. Name of the post and post Code: Internal Audit Officer (on Deputation) Post code : IAO
2. Required Qualifications & Experience:
(a) All India Organized Audit and Accounts Service Officers holding analogous posts with 3 years’ experience.
(b) Officers qualified in SAS or its equivalent of Examination Accounts Service Central/ State Government and holding analogous post and with 8 years of service in the next below cadre.
(c) Officers with 8 years’ service in the cadre of Registrars/ Accounts Assistant Officers/with experience in Audit, Accounts and Works Departments of various organizations/ Central Universities etc.
3. No of Post: 01
4. Tenure of deputation: Initially for a period of two years, extendable as per the Gol norms and subject to satisfactory performance.
5. Pay Matrix: Level – 12, 78,800 – 2,09,200/-
6. Appropriate regulations of Dopr./ UGC/MHRD issued from time to time shall apply for educational qualification and experience prescribed above.
Application Fee: Registration fee : Rs. 1,000/- for candidates under General/ OBC/ TG categories or Rs.350/- for candidates under SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women category.
The application should be forwarded by the respective controlling officer along with the following documents, duly signed by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent:
1. No Objection Certificate on the Application itself.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs of the last five (5) years up to 31.03.2020.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance certificate indicating that no disciplinazy, criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
5. A certificate indicating major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years.
6. Self-attested copies of certificates in support Of educational qualifications
7. Applications received directly or without copies of APAR/ACRs will NOT be entertained.
1. Pay & Allowances: Besides pay in Pay Level, carries allowances at par with Central Government employees wherever applicable posted at Hyderabad as per VII CPC norms.
2. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the University and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
3. All the correspondence (call letter for Interview etc) will be made through Email only.
4. Therefore all the candidates are advised to provide correct e-mail address and regularly. check their e-mails for any updates from this University.
5. Incomplete applications without the self-attested copies of experience and all educational qualifications, without the application fee etc will be rejected.
6. University of Hyderabad reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires.
7. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the post.
10. In case of any clarifications candidates can send email to [email protected]
11. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing them will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
12. The eligibility of candidates will be determined On the basis of qualifications/ experience etc. acquired by them till the last date fixed for receipt of filled-in applications.
13. The selection is initially for a period of two years and extendable on satisfactory performance and they would not be entitled for absorption in regular service or made permanent, merely on the strength of such continuation.
Assistant Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad — 500 046.
Selection Procedure :
1. The qualification and experience prescribed is the minimum requirement and the Same does not automatically make candidates eligible for calling for Interview/ selection process. Based on the academic performance, experience, bio-data, initial screening will be conducted. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reasons.
2. Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. The eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) duly following the instructions.
2. The applications should reach by 5 p.m. on 31st August, 2020 to the following address: Assistant Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad — 500 046.
3. In view Of the COVID-19 conditions, soft copy of application may be sent in advance attaching scanned copies of documents to [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UoH, please click on the Apply Now button below.