1. Posts: Lecturer
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
4. Educational: : (i) Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University; and (ii) (a) Two years teaching experience in Physiotherapy from an institute recognized by Central or State Government or an autonomous body under Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council; or (b) Two years’ experience in Planning Implementation of research projects in Rehabilitation from an institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body under the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council. NOTE- I: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India. NOTE- II: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. DUTIES: (i) Evaluation of persons with disability and planning of Physiotherapy programme (ii) Clinical supervision of students and junior staff. (iii) Participation in multidisciplinary clinics. (iv) To impart congnitive, affective and psychomotor skills to Post Graduate and Under Graduate students. (v) Preparation of clinical schedules and coordination of course programs. (vi) Guide Post Graduate Research dissertations. (vii) Assistance to Head of Department in Departmental Administration and Management. (viii) Undertake research activities in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy. HQ: Mumbai.
1. Posts: Lecturer
2. No.of. Posts: 03
3. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
4. Educational: (a) Master’s Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University; and (b) Two years experience in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation from a institute recognized by the Central or State Government or an autonomous body under the Central or State Government or a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an Institute recognized by the Regulatory Council. OR (c) Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized University, and (d) Three years’ experience in fabrication or manufacturing of Prosthetics and Orthotics appliances, training and research in the field of rehabilitation in an Institute recognized by Central or State Government or an a University recognized by the University Grant Commission or an institute recognized by the Regulatory Council. NOTE- I: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India. NOTE- II: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. DUTIES: (i) Conduct lectures and demonstrations in the subject of Prosthetics and Orthotics; (ii) All examination work and co-ordination with the University as per requirements of University for Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO) and Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) and other allied course; (iii) Conduct research and guide BPO and MPO students in research and publications; (iv) Supervise and participate in the functioning of Prosthetics and Orthotics sections; (v) To participate in the procurement process of materials, machinery & equipments. HQ: Mumbai.
1. Posts: Lecturer
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministeria
4. Educational: (i) Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University; and (ii) Post Graduate Diploma of one year duration in Vocational Guidance or counseling from a recognized University or Institute.
5. Desirable: One Year Experience In Psychological Assessment, Vocational Assessment And Placement Services In An Institute Recognized By The Central Or State Government Or An Autonomous Body Under The Central Or State Govt. Or A University Recognized By The University Grant Commission Or An Institute Recognized By The Regulatory Council.
Note- I: The Crucial Date For Determining The Age Limit Shall Be The Closing Date For Receipt Of Applications From Candidates In India.
Note- Ii: The Qualifications Are Relaxable At The Discretion Of The Union Public Service Commission For Reasons To Be Recorded In Writing, In Case Of Candidates Otherwise Well Qualified.
Duties: (I) Academic And Research (A) To Teach Students, Conduct Research And Provide Clinical Services; (Ii) Service Programme And Counseling (A) Assessment And Counseling Of Physically Disabled For Educational And Employment Purpose; (Iii) Administration (A) Overall Supervision Of The Department. (B) Preparation Of Reports And maintenance of statistics. HQ: Mumbai.
Age: Age: 35 years.
a) Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
b) The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
c) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
d) Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated against various item(s) in the VACANCY DETAILS, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically Handicapped (PH) persons can avail benefit of:
i) Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PH candidates. ii) Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PH candidates.
Candidates Are Advised To Fill Their Correct And Active E-mail Addresses In The Online Application As All Correspondence Will Be Made By The Commssion Through E-mail Only. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application Will Be E-mailed In Due Course To The Candidates In Their Registered E-mail Id And Will Also Be Posted On The Website Of The Commission.
Iv) Candidates Who Wish To Apply For More Than One Post Should Apply Separately For Each Post And Pay The Fee For Each Post In The Prescribed Manner.
V) After Submitting The Online Recruitment Application (Ora), The Candidates Are Required To Take Out A Print Out Of The Finally Submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Vi) Candidates Are Not Required To Submit To The Commission Either By Post Or By Hand The Printouts Of Their Online Applications Or Any Other Document. They Will Be Required To Bring Along With Them The Printouts Of Their Online Applications And The Documents Mentioned In Para 7 Below If Called For Interview.
Vii) The Applicants Are Advised To Submit Only Single Online Recruitment Application For Each Post; However, If Somehow, If He/she Submits Multiple Online Recruitment Applications For One Post, Then He/she Must Ensure That Online Recruitment Application With The Higher “Application Number” Is Complete In All Respects Including Fee. The Applicants, Who Submit Multiple Online Recruitment Applications, Should Note That Only The Online Recruitment Application With Higher “Application Number” Shall Be Entertained By The Commission And Fee Paid Against One “Application Number” Shall Not Be Adjusted Against Any Other “Application Number”.
Viii) The Candidates Are Advised To Submit The Online Recruitment Application Well In Advance Without Waiting For The Closing Date. 6 (B) Candidates Shortlisted For Interview On The Basis Of The Information Provided In The Online Applications Submitted By Them Will Be Required To Send Self Attested Copies Of Documents/relevant Certificates In Support Of The Claims Made In The Application As And When Demanded By The Commission. “warning”: Candidates Will Be Short-listed For Interview Only On The Basis Of The Information Provided By Them In Their Online Applications Documents Submitted In Support Of The Claim Made In The Online Application Will Be Examined Only If The Candidate Is Prima Facie Eligible To Be Shortlisted On The Basis Of Information Regarding Qualifications And Experience Claimed In The Online Application, Various Reports As Per The Advertisement And Modalities And Criteria Adopted For Shortlisting. Candidates Must Ensure That Such Information Is True. If At Any Subsequent Stage Or At The Time Of Interview Any Inofrmation Given By Them Or Any Claim Made By Them In Their Online, Applications Is Found To Be False, Their Candidature Will Be Liable To Be Rejectd And They May Also Be Debarred Either Permanently Or For A Specified Period By The : Commission From Any Examination Or Selection Held By The
a) All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
b) The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
c) In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
d) Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
e) Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on. Candidates who do not wish to collect contribution towards TA in cash at Commission’s counter can also get the same transferred in their respective account. Such candidates will have to submit a cancelled cheque along with their TA claims to facilitate the transaction’.
f) The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government. g) Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
h) Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
i) The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
j) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Selection Procedure :
a) Government strives to have work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. b) In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs. Formats of PRESCRIBED PROFORMAE for various certificates have been made available in the Commission’s official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. under Heading Recruitment followed by Forms of Certificates(link https://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitment-performas) Candidates may download the same and fill up accordingly
How to Apply :
Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 27.08.2020. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 28.08.2020. Date For Determining The Eligibility Of All Candidates In Every Respect Shall Be The Prescribed Closing Date For Submisison Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora). The Applicants Are Advised To Fill In All Their Particulars In The Online Recruitment Application Carefully As Submission Of Wrong Information May Lead To Rejection Through Computer Based Shortlisting Apart From Debarment By The Commission. Date For The Interview On Which The Shortlisted Candidate Is Required To Bring The Printout Of His/her Online Application Alongwith Other Documents At Upsc Shall Be Intimated Separately. i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. ii) Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of
f) A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
g) Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
h) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made. Note: If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from UPSC.To Apply for the job posting from UPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.