Airports Authority Of India, Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar Airports Authority of India invites application from Doctors possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for personal walk-in interview for engagement of Locum Doctor purely on temporary basis at Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar. The period of engagement shall be for ONE YEAR which may be further extended by one year at same terms and conditions subject to mutual consent.
1. Post Name: Locum Doctor
2. Qualification: MBBS from the Recognized Universities as per Medical Council of India/Govt. of India norms.
3. Experience: At least 05 years after Graduation including one year as House Surgeon (Jr. Resident) in a teaching institution. Candidates worked in Aviation establishment Government and PSU will be given preference.
4. Proximity: The candidates would be preferably residing in close proximity to the airport and make himself/herself available for duty within two hours of being informed for duty immediately in case of any airport emergency
5. Duration of Duty: No. of Working Days in a Month :02 days No. of Hours per working day: 06 hours
6. Remuneration: Rs.2700/-(inclusive of conveyance) for 06 hours duty per working day
7. Charter of Duties and Responsibilities for Locum doctor:
a) To attend OPD at AAI designated Medical Centre/ MI Room as per prescribed duty hours.
b) To provide medical advice on all kinds of illnesses, prescribe medication, administer injection, perform dressings etc, to the AAI beneficiaries
c) To provide treatment/consultation to the medical emergency cases, if any, brought to the Medical Centre/ MI Room during duty hours.
d) To do prophylactic inoculation/ vaccination wherever required.
e) To issue certificates in support of leave on medical grounds wherever the leave/ rest is prescribed.
f) Locum Doctor will not refer any AAI beneficiary to the outside empanelled hospitals of AAI for taking indoor medical treatment. However, they may advice the AAI doctors on duty regarding the kind of indoor treatment required in the instant case.
g) Locum Doctor may report major illness, if any found during the examination of AAI beneficiaries.
h) To provide expert opinion about appropriateness/reasonability and the cost of indoor treatment pertaining to various claims as and when the same is referred to Locum Doctor.
Terms and Conditions of Engagement:
a) The engagement of locum Doctor is purely temporary. No Claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage.
b) There shall not be any other liability on the part of AAI.
c) The Locum Doctor will not be entitled for any leave and any other benefits enjoyed by the employees of AAI.
d) The Locum Doctor shall not be governed by the AAI Rules and Regulations.
Termination of Engagement
1. The engagement is liable to be terminated in case a) Locum Doctor commits a breach of code of conduct or the terms and conditions of engagement accepted by him/her. b) Commits anything which is detrimental to the interests of AAI
2. AAI may terminated the engagement immediately without issuing any notice
3. The Locum Doctor may terminate the e engagement after giving one month advance notice to the AAI
Code Of Conduct For Locum Doctor:
1. The Locum Doctor shall observe , comp ly and obey the orders/instructions issued from timeto time by the AAI Management
2. The Locum Doctor shall serve the AAI honestly and faithfully and show courtesy and attention in all transactions.
3. The Locum Doctor shall make all endeavors to promote the health of the AAI beneficiaries.
4. AAI shall not be a party to the dispute arising out of any medical negligence/lapse occurring during the treatment rendered by the locum Doctor.
5. The Locum Doctor shall not solicit or accept any gift from any AAI employees/ beneficiaries.
6. The Locum Doctor shall not solicit or accept any gift, commission or bonus in consideration of or return for the referring or recommending AAI beneficiaries for the treatment to outside medical agencies.
7. The Locum Doctor shall not outsource his/her services to the AAI.
8. Locum Doctor shall abide by any law relating to intoxicating drugs and drinks enforced in the area.
9. No Locum Doctor shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any woman employee/beneficiary of AAI and shall be strictly abide by the law of the land and the rules /instructions issued by AAI time to time.
10. While rendering his services, the Locum Doctor shall ensure that there is no Conflict of Interest with the interests of the Authority.
11. Confidentiality: The Locum Doctor shall, during the period of his association with AAI and even after the period of association is over, ensure complete confidentiality, i.r.o. all matters related to Airports Authority of India, its staff and their dependents including CISF Staff and their dependents, that he has come across while rendering his services to the Authority.
Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Airport Director Secretariat, SGRDJI Airport, Raja Sansi – 143101
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Those fulfilling the above norms and willing to offer their service as per requirement of AAI, Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar, may appear for walk –in interview in the Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Airport Director Secretariat, SGRDJI Airport, Raja Sansi – 143101 on 14.08.2020 at 15.30 hrs with original and self – attested photocopies of all Educational Qualification Documents including Registration Certificate, one recent passport size photograph and proof of residential address along with duly signed annexure and application form.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.