On 29/07/2020, Bokaro Steel Plant announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of General Duty Medical Officer.
Engagement of Doctors in Bokaro General Hospital on Contract Bokaro General Hospital, a 910 bedded multi-specialty hospital, run by SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant intends to engage doctors for various posts as mentioned below on contractual basis:
1. Name & number of Post: GDMO – 10 (Ten)
2. Post wise reservation is as follows: 07 UR, 02 OBC, 01 SC
3. Minimum Qualification & Experience (as on 29/07/2020): For GDMO: MBBS from MCI recognized University/ Institutes .For all posts,Candidates having relevant work experience shall be given preference.
4. Tenure of engagement: The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one (01) year as recommended by the Assessment Committee which can be further extended for a period of one (01) year at the discretion of the Company. The maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than three (03) years. However, there will be no bar on re-engagement. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit i.e 70 Years
5. Working Hours: i. The doctors shall perform such work and service as entrusted to them and attend to their work regularly for a minimum of 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week.
ii. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year, subject to prior approval.
6. Consolidated pay per month: Super Specialist: Rs. 70,000/-
7. Accommodation: 2 BHK or equivalent category quarter subject to availability and on payment of rent, electricity, water and other charges as applicable to regular employees. No HRA is admissible.
8. Medical Facility: Free treatment for self and spouse at BGH without referral benefit provided he/she is not getting the same from his/her previous organization. In case of ex-employee of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for exemployees will continue
9. CUG Facility: Post-paid SIM under CUG & mobile phone expenses with monthly ceiling as under (including monthly call charges, monthly rental and applicable taxes). Super Specialist: Rs. 350/- per month
Age: Candidate must be below 69 years on the date of interview i.e. 19/08/2020
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above, may attend walk-in-interview on the above date, time & venue with the filled in application form with a recent passport size colour photograph and the following certificates/documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/ documents.
a. Proof for Date of Birth – SSLC/Matriculation certificate.
b. All educational certificates and mark sheets from Class X onwards
c. Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council.
d. Service certificate/Experience certificate issued by the parent organization should be enclosed.
e. Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
f. Address Proof
g. A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For exemployees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only)
h. Alongwith one photo affixed on the application form, two additional passport-size colour photographs.
i. Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
j. OBC candidates belonging to „Creamy layer‟ are not entitled to OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority on/ after 01/04/2020 and valid on the date of advertisement.
Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bokaro Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
2. The doctors engaged on contract basis, will not be entitled to any PF/Gratuity/ other benefits which are not specifically mentioned in this advertisement/subsequent offer letter issued to them.
3. The doctors engaged under the scheme shall be eligible for Maternity Leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
4. The doctors engaged under the scheme shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance. However, private practice would be allowed subject to the condition that there will be no disruption in the working hours assigned to respective Doctor engaged in SAIL Plants/Units.
5. The doctors so engaged under the scheme shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours.
6. The doctor shall be responsible for proper usage of all the assets provided by the company pursuant to the engagement on contract.
7. On the expiry or termination of contract, doctor shall immediately return all assets of the Company which were given by the Company.
8. BSL reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of BSL in this regard shall be firm & binding.
9. BSL reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of test/interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the Assessment Committee constituted by BSL for this purpose shall be final and binding.
10. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the engagement process or after engagement, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Conference Hall 01, HRD Building, Bokaro Steel Plant – 827001
Selection Procedure :
i) Through walk-in interview followed by a Medical Screening.
ii) Interested & eligible candidate having the requisite qualification and experience can walk-in for selection interview, at the scheduled date and time mentioned below, at Bokaro Steel Plant.
iii) Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. can also apply provided they have not been separated by opting for voluntary retirement/ separation. Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors in Bokaro General Hospital on contractual basis” in BSL will have to download the application form (Annexure-1) and submit the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents mentioned as under at the time of walk-in interview. No other mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply :
Time, Date, Place of Walk-in Interview: 10:00 AM on 19/08/2020 and Conference Hall 01, HRD Building, Bokaro Steel Plant – 827001
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bokaro Steel Plant, please click on the Apply Now button below.