1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: 31,000/- (consolidated) + HRA as admissible per month for 01st year and 2 nd year, 35,000/- (consolidated) + HRA as admissible per month for 03rd year
4. Qualification: Master degree in Horticulture/Spice, Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants/ Agronomy/ Plant Breeding/ Botany /Organic Chemistry or relevant subjects with 4 yrears/ 5 years of Bachelor Degree. Candidate having Post-Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification and 02 years Of Research experiences in the relevant field.
5. Desirable: Research experience in Horticulture/ Agronomy / Spice, Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants /Organic Chemistry.
6. Period of engagement: Initially for a period upto 25/12/2020 and will be co-terminated with the termination Of the Project or earlier based on the performance.
7. Place of work: ICAR-DMAPR, (Gujarat) Boriavi, Anand
Age: The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
Terms and conditions:
1. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. The appointment Of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
4. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. The Director, ‘CAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
6. Other conditions Of service will be governed by ICAR Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
7. Wearing of face cover is compulsory. Without wearing of face cover, candidate will not be allowed to participate in Interview.
8. Candidates will maintain Social Distancing (02 gaj ki doori) during Interview. On violation Of Social Distancing, candidates will not be allowed to participate in Interview.
ICAR-Directorate Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand, Gujarat
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Walk-in-interview will be held at ICAR-Directorate Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand, Gujarat on 28/08/2020 at 11.30 a.m. for the following position on contractual basis under time bound Project based at this Directorate and details are as below:
2. The Reporting time is 10:00 a.m. for the above said Interview.
3. The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/xerox Of all the certificates for verification in support Of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Candidates without Provisional UG/PG/ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligiblefor appearing the Walk-in-Interview. The application form and Other details of advertisement are available at http://dmapr.icar.gov.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from DMAPR, please click on the Apply Now button below.