On 13/08/2020, ESIC Hospital Sahibabad announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed PG Diploma, MS/MD for the position of Senior Resident.
Applications are invited for recruitment of Senior Residents for one year on Contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs or till regular GDMO joins, whichever is earlier. The details are as under:-
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. NO. Of Vacant posts : For one year on contract basis against the vacant post of GDMO : 04 (FOUR)
3. Category wise break- up of Vacant Posts: Anesthesia – 03, Medicine – 01
4. Minimum Qualification : PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. 2 years of experience in concerned department.
5. Salary: As per level 11(1) of 7th CPC pay matrix plus other allowances under Govt. of India as per rules adopted by ESIC except An amount of Rs. 1350 is to be deducted if the SRS possess only Diploma and deduction Of Rs. 2250 is to be made if the SR concerned does not possess Diploma/degree
Age: Not exceeding 37 yrs. for post graduates. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to UR/ OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1” Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- , while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of fee
1. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
2. The candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay.
3. The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 9.00 AM Sharp on the date of interview.
4. The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent.
5. The competent Authority Reserves the right to fill up Of all or not to fill up any Post.
1. Candidates belonging to UR/ OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1” Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- , while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of fee.
2. Candidate claiming reservation lage relaxation on ground Of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate as prescribed by GOI, DOPT 0M No..36012/12/22/93-ESTT.(SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified by GOI DOPT 0M NO. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09/03/2004 and time to time failing which the benefit Of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected.
3. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview. Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category.
4. Certificate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
5. Candidates for contractual posts of Senior Residents against vacant post of GDMOs may apply even if three years of Senior Residency have been completed.
6. The candidates must be registered with MCI/State before joining the post, if selected. Candidates working in Govt.
7. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
8. Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Full Time Contractual Specialists: Interview will be conducted on 6th and 20th of every month ( i.e.Aug, Sep & Oct. 2020)
2. Sr. Residents: Interview will be conducted on 6th and 20th of every month ( i.e.Aug, Sep & Oct. 2020)
3. Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along With duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including MCI/State registration certificate, may report to the office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m. The verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 a.m with original certificate.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ESIC Hospital Sahibabad, please click on the Apply Now button below.