In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic JIPMER- Puducherry will conduct walk-in interview for the following posts on Contract Basis under TNCMCHIS scheme scheduled to be held as detailed here under. The venue of the interview will be, Administrative Block, JIPMER, Puducherry.
1. Name of the Post: Medical Laboratory Technologist
2. Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
3. Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Years relevant experience.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date.
Application Fee: Application Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director, JIPMER” payable at state Bank of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry – 605 006. (Rs. 500/- for UR/EWS and OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST. No fee for PWD)
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on Contract Basis and will be for a period of 89 days with effect from the date of joining. No extension will be granted.
2. The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 89 days referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
3. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her, including in COVID-19 healthcare area. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall be on a whole time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
7. The contract appointee shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
8. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
9. The contractually engaged persons may have also to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in JIPMER.
10. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Puducherry. They will come under the control of Medical Superintendent and their salary will be met out from the TNCMCHIS Fund.
Administrative Block, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview as scheduled above by 08.00 A.M. with his / her duly filled in application in the prescribed proforma available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates / testimonials and other relevant documents etc. at the above designated venue for verification of documents before appearing for the interview. Candidate reporting after 09.30 A.M. on the respective date will Not Be Considered.
2. Duly Filled in Application form in the prescribed format (Annexure-I)
3. Certificate of all Academic qualification in original along with two set of photocopies.
4. Registration & Additional Registration certificate issued by concerned authorities/boards in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable).
5. Experience certificate in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable).
6. Birth certificate / proof of date of birth.
7. Community certificate (in case of SC/ST category) / (in case of OBC (NCL) category) / (in case of EWS category).
8. Date of Walk in Interview 26th August 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from JIPMER, please click on the Apply Now button below.