1. The engagement will be on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project, and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under OUAT .
2. The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format given at ANNEXUREs and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
3. The candidate must also bring all the original certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate (if any) with them, without which the candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
4. No objection certificate from the present employer, if any, is to be produced at the time of interview.
5. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after appointment.
6. The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions depending upon the vacancy of the project at the time of engagement or to cancel the interview without assigning any reason.
7. The period of engagement of SRF/RA will be initially for a period of one year. The engagement is likely to be extended further on yearly basis subject to extension of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
8. The engagement may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The RA/SRF may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving onemonth notice to The Professor Biofuel Chair. He/she will be relieved on acceptance of resignation else he/she has to deposit one-month remuneration including HRA wherever applicable. At the end of the contract period, the RA/SRF/Office Asst. will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in OUAT.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview.
10. Candidates fulfilling the essential criteria/qualification only need to attend the walk-in interview
11. Candidates desirous of attending the walk in interview are requested to report at the venue latest by 10.30 AM
Conference Room, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, 1st Floor, OUAT,
Bhubaneswar – 3.
1. Written examination may be conducted if the applications are too many.
2. The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination as per the rules for ensuring their physical fitness before appointment.
1. Applications are invited for walk-in-interview for contractual engagement of one (1) Research Associate, two (02) Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and one (01) Desk Officer/ Office Assistant under the BPCL-OUAT Biofuel project operating at OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
2. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview as per the following schedule at conference Room, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, 1st Floor, OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 3.
3. Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview: Research Associate: 2/09/2020 at 11.00 AM ii. Senior Research Fellow: 2/09/2020 at 11.00 AM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OUAT, please click on the Apply Now button below.